Wheat flour balls with sattu ( Sattu ka litti)
- Wheat flour - 3 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 1/2 bowl (to put in a cup)
- Sattu - 1/2 bowl
- Mangrela - Ajwain - 1tsp
- Onion - 1/4 (chopped)
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves (chopped)
- Green chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Water as required
- In an open bowl, Add wheat flour with salt and oil, mix it properly, add water and slowly by mixing it make it a dough.
- Divide the dough in small balls, by pressing it with both palms, make it round.
- In another bowl take sattu, mix it with salt, mangrela ajwain, chopped onions, garlic and lemon juice.
- Press by thumb and make a whole in the center of the round balls, fill about 1/2 spoon of sattu in it.
- Again by pressing it by thumb, close it and softly turn it in balls.
- Put these balls in a baking dish and bake it at 450 degrees for 20 minutes. Keep on checking it after 5 minutes, and turn it over.
- Enjoy it with butter and Baigain Bharta.