Ingredients for 2 people -
- Pasta - 3 handful
- garlic- 4 cloves ( minced)
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (chopped)
- Bell Pepper - 1/4 (chopped)
- Tomato paste/Pasta sauce (1 cup) - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
- Boil pasta in a big pan, until it's totally cooked. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In an empty pan, add minced garlic, fry till it turn light brown, add chopped onion with all vegetables, on medium flame fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and tomato paste or pasta sauce with 1/2 cup of water and cook it covered for 15 minutes, till vegetables get cooked.
- Add red chilli powder and olive oil with 1/2 cup of water and mix it thoroughly.
- Add boiled pasta and on high flame fry it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and added grated cheese and mix it all over.
- Serve it hot.