Green Chick Peas Stew ( Hara chana ke choley)
Ingredients for 2 people-
|Green Chick Peas Stew|
- Green Chick Peas ( Hara Chana ke choley)- 2 handful
- Onion - 1/4 (diced)
- Garlic -3 cloves
- Ginger paste - 1tsp
- Tomato Paste - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tumeric Powder - 1tsp
- Red Chill Powder - 1tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1tsp
- Cilantro - 1/2 small cup (chopped)
- Oil - 1tsp
|Soaked Green Chana|
|Boiled Green Chana|
- Soak Green Chick Peas overnight.
- Boil it for 10 minutes in a pressure cooker.
- In a pan, heat Oil with a paste of garlic and onion, fry it.
- Add ginger paste and tomato paste to the pan, fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder in a pan, fry it till it turns brown in color and starts leaving oil in a pan.
- Add a glass of water in a pan, let it boil.
- Add boiled green chick peas in the pan.
- Reduce the flame to medium and let it get cooked for 15-20 minutes, covered.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro
- Serve it hot with Roti/tortilla.