Sago pudding ( Sabudana kheer)
- Sago - 1 Handful
- Sugar - 3-4 Spoons
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Almonds - 8-10 pieces ( not for babies)
- Raisins - 8-10
- Soak Sago for 1 hour.
- After an hr, boil milk in an open pan. Add Sago in boiling milk.
- Reduce the flame, let it get cooked for another 15-20 minutes.
- The Sago will turn transparent. Close the flame. Stir the pudding, as it will stick in a pan below.
- Add Sugar and let it get cold to room temperature.
- Garnish it with crushed almonds and raisins.
- Serve it cold.