Thekua (Sweet All Purpose flour pressed balls)
- Wheat flour - 2 Big cups
- Sugar - 1 small cup
- Oil - 1 + 1 bowl
- Baking Soda - 1tsp
- Take Wheat flour in a bowl. Add Baking soda and 1 bowl of Oil and mix it. Make it a point the oil is equally spread all over the flour.
- Add Sugar and again mix it, spreading all over the flour.
- Now, slowly add hot water to mix the flour, make a little hard dough.
- Divide the dough in equal parts.
- Take 1 part, by both palms make small balls and press it.
- Heat Oil in a pan, on medium flame, one by one add pressed balls to the pan and deep fry it, till it turns light brown in color.
- Enjoy your dessert hot or cold.
- These Thekua's can stay for 15-20 days in a room temperature.