Cracked wheat-lintel kinner ( Daliya khichdi)
- Cracked wheat - 1/2 cup
- Red Lintel - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Cabbage - 1/4 cup
- Carrot (chopped)- 1/4 cup
- Peas - 4-6 seeds
- Green beans - 1 stem ( cut in small pieces)
- Fry cracked wheat- red lintel in a pan with 1/2 tsp of melted butter ( if your baby is small and can't eat butter, then fry the mix in a dry pan).
- When all water is dried up, add salt and turmeric powder, mix it.
- Add all vegetables with a glass of water.
- Transfer the content in a pressure cooker and give 2 whistles.
- Close the flame and let the cooker release its pressure.
- Transfer the khichdi in an open bowl and smash all vegetables, rice with a big spoon. Make it a point all vegetables are properly mixed, as babies push them out of their mouth.
- Serve it in a room temperature.