|Rajma ( red beans stew)|
- Red Kidney Beans - 3 handful
- Onion - 1/4 ( sliced)
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Tomato Paste - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
- In a pressure cooker, boil red kidney beans for 15 minutes.
|Over night Soaked red beans|
- Grind cut garlic, onion and ginger paste together.
- In a pan with out heating add the paste with Olive oil.
- Fry on high flame for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato paste with 1/2 cup of water and keep on frying, till the color of paste turns brown.
- Add all spices with a cup of water and keep on stirring on high flame.
- Add boiled beans to the liquid in a pan.
- Add a glass of water and on medium flame, close the lid and cook it for 20 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro and tomatoes.
- Serve it hot with Jeera Rice
All ingredients and beans added
|Paste of garlic, onion and tomatoes|