- All Purpose flour (Maida) - 2 small cups
- Milk - 2 big cups
- Sugar - 4-5 tbsp
- Banana - 1 (mashed)
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut powder - 2 tsp
- Cashews - 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Almonds - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
- Cooking Oil/ Ghee - 1-2 bowl (for frying)
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of milk with mashed banana.
- Add Sugar, cardamom powder and mix it.
- Now, slowly add all purpose flour, stirring at the same time.
- Now, add milk as required to make it a smooth batter ( same as batter of cake). Mix so that no lumps are left.
- Add coconut powder, cashews, almonds and raisins simultaneously in a batter.
- With a big serving spoon, add a spoon of better in a heated oil. Reduce the flame and on medium flame cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn it over and cook it on another side.
- Enjoy your Malpua hot.