Rice flakes fried
|Rice Flakes fried|
- Rice flakes - 3 handful
- Salt to taste
- Haldiram bhujia - 4 tbsp
- Onions - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Green chilli - 1 (chopped)
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
|Raw Rice Flakes|
- Take rice flakes in a heated empty pan.
- Fry it for 10 minutes, by continuosly stirring it.
- Now, add Olive Oil in the pan above the rice flakes.
- Keep on frying it for another 10 minutes, till the rice flakes turn brown in color.
- Add salt according to the taste.
- Transfer the fried rice flakes to the serving dish.
- Add bhujia, in the centre on the rice flakes.
- Now, sprinkle chopped onions, tomato and green chilli.
- Serve it hot.