- Milk - 1/2 lt.
- Lemon Juice- 2tbsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water as reqd.
|Divided in 10 equal parts|
- Boil the milk, add Lemon juice while boiling. Let the whey and fat cool down.
- Separate the whey and fat using a strainer.
- Put the fat in a soft cotton towel or paper towel, and hang it for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer the fat in a bowl.
- Knead the fat for 15-20 minutes until it turns too soft and starts getting hold together like a dough.
- Divide the dough in equal parts.
- Pressing by both hands, turn it in smooth balls.
- Take sugar and water ( twice the amount of sugar), boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add the balls in the water, cover the lid, reduce the flame to medium and let it get cooked for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid, the ball should increase to the double size.
- Close the flame and let the balls cool down.
- Serve it cool.
|Smooth balls added to boiling sugar syrup|