Semolina (suzi) stew for babies under 9 mnths
- Semolina ( suzi)- 1/2 cup
- Potato - 1/4 ( cut in small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Unsalted butter (ghee) - 1/4 tsp ( only if ur baby is able to digest ghee, otherwise this dish taste goods even without ghee)
- Fry semolina in a dry heated pan until it turns brown.
- Add cut potato in a pan, with salt. Keep on stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add water ( double in quantity) and cook it. Keep on stirring, until water completely gets absorbed.
- Add ghee for giving it to baby ( only add if baby is able to digest ghee)