Singhada ka Halwa ( waterchestnuts flour)
- Singhada ka Atta (flour of a fruit called water chest nuts) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Ghee/ Unsalted butter - 3-4 tbsp
- Almonds - 8-10 ( crushed)
- Raisins -1 handful
- Milk - 1 cup
- Take Ghee in an empty pan, heat it, add singhada flour in it, fry it, till it turns brown in colour.
- Add sugar, mix it properly.
- Add milk and water of same proportion in a pan.
- Keep on stirring, until all water and milk is evaporated leaving behind brown stuff in pan.
- Transfer it in a bowl. Garnish it with almonds and raising.
- Serve it hot.