Semolina ( Suzi) stew ( for babies above 9 months)
- Semolina ( Suzi) - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Carrot - 1/2 ( cut in small pieces)
- Green Beans - 2 ( cut in small pieces)
- Onion - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
- Corn seeds - 8-10 pieces
- Ghee ( unsalted butter) - 1tsp
- In a 1 tsp of ghee ( unsalted butter), add semolina and fry it for 5 minutes, so that all butter is evenly spread all over semolina.
- Add all vegetables, keep on frying until the semolina turns brown.
- Add salt and water ( double in amount), Mix it, check whether the vegetables got cooked or not. If yes, then on high flame keep on stirring. If not, then on medium flame cover the pan and let the vegetables get cooked.
- Let all the water get dried up. The stew is ready for baby.