Coconut- Milk Balls (Nariyal ke ladoo)
- Coconut (nariyal) - 1 cup ( grated)
- Milk - 2 cups (big)
- Sugar - 4-5 tsp
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- In an open Pan, cook grated coconut with milk. Bring it to boil.
- Lower the flame and cook until milk fat is left over. Keep on stirring continuously as it will stick in the pan.
|Cup of Milk|
- Add Sugar with raisins in a pan.
- Transfer the content in an empty bowl.
- Divide the content in small equal part.
- Press every part in your palm separately, making small ball out of it.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve it cold.