Aloo- Tikki Chat
|Aloo- Tikki Chat|
- Potato -1 (medium)
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Green Chilli- 2
- Chic Peas - 2 handful
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Chat powder/ Aamchur powder - 1 tsp +1 tsp
- Oil - 1/2 bowl + 1/4 cup
- All Purpose flour- 2 handful
- Suzi - 1 handful
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
|Green Chick peas- Choley|
- Prepare Chic Peas according to the directions of Choley of Green Chick Peas.
- Take All Purpose flour in a bowl, mix with suzi, salt and oil (1/4 cup). Make a dough of warm water, keep the dough tight.
- Roll it in small circles, commonly known as Papdi. Fry them in a separate pan.
- In a different bowl, mash potato, add salt, red chilli powder with onion, green chilli. Mix them.
- Divide in equal parts. Press them by palms and turn them in small flat balls.
- Fry these balls (tikki).
- Now, beat the Yogurt, add salt, red chilli powder(1 pinch) and aamchur powder (1pinch).
- In a serving plate, Place 2 tikki at some distance.
- Add Choley of Green Chick Peas from top.
- Sprinkle some chopped onion and green chillis.
- Now, Sprinkle some salt, red chilli powder and aamchur powder, according to your taste.
- Add beated Yogurt above it.
- Break Papdi in 2 halves.
- Serve it hot.
Ready tikki Mashed Potato w/ onion and chilli