- Semolina (Suzi) - 2 Cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Mustard seeds - 1tsp
- Chana Lintel - 2 tsp
- Leaves of Kari ( Kari patta) - 8-10 leaves
- Onions ( sliced)- 1/4 of medium size
- Tomato ( cut in small pieces)- 1 medium size
- In a 1 tsp of heated oil in a dry pan, add mustard seeds, Cover the lid and let it crackle.
- Add Leaves of kari, chana lintel and onions, let it turn dark in colour.
- Add Semolina and salt according to ur taste, and keep on stirring it on pan till it turns light brown in color ( if you won't stir it, it will burn from the bottom).
- Add tomatoes and fry it for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add water, double in quantity, so that all the content is properly soaked.
- It will absorb the water very quickly, so keep on stirring occasionally.
- Enjoy it with tomato sauce/ mint chutney.