Cabbage- potato stew ( Alu- Bandha curry)
- Cabbage ( chopped) - 2 bowls
- Potato ( cut in small pieces) - 1/2 medium size
- Onion - 1/2 medium size ( sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro - 1/2 bowl for garnishing
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilli - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 1 medium( cut in small pieces )
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
- Fry onions on a medium flame in a dry pan.
- Add washed and chopped cabbage, increase the flame , fry for 5 minutes.
- Add potato and tomato in a mixture.
- With a cup of water, add salt and turmeric powder. Mix it properly.
- Let it get cooked for another 10 minutes.
- Add 1tsp of Oil in a curry, mix it and again let it get cooked for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy it with tortilla or rice.