Blue Berry Muffin
|Blue Berry Muffin|
- All Purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder- 1tsp
- Baking Soda - 1tsp
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Milk as required
- Cream - 1cup
- Cooking oil- 1 cup
- Blue berry - 1 cup ( washed and cleaned)
- In a big bowl, mix all purpose flour, milk powder and baking powder.
- In another Bowl, mix sugar, cream, and cooking oil together, mix to make all the sugar crystals dissolved.
- Slowly, transfer mixture of flour in mixture of sugar, stirring it continuously.
- Add a cup of milk as required to make the batter thin, thin enough to make the spoon move easily in the batter.
- In an oven cooking pan, Spray some oil all over the pan.
- Cut blueberry in halves.
- Just before transferring the batter into a pan, add blue berry to the batter, stir slowly, as we don't want them to get mixed.
- Transfer the batter in a pan.
- Cook inside the oven for 30-35 minutes at 350 degree F temperature.
- Take it out, insert a toothpick in the center of cake, it comes out clear, your cake is done, If no put it again for 5 minutes, and repeat the process.
- Put the cake outside of oven and let it cool down.
- Enjoy it at room temperature.
- Can be easily served for 7 days.