Chocolate is loved by most people. Few of my friends love to eat chocolates, when they are sad about something. Me too, love Chocolates.... But, daily consumption of Chocolates is not good, if one has a tendency of gaining weight. I learnt somewhere, if a person is hurt, or having any pain. The pain goes away with the intake of Chocolate. Do not know, whether it's true or not, but actually I think, a person forgets the pain to enjoy the goodness of Chocolates. My little one just started, eating Cakes.... This is my version of cake which is approved by my 3 year old.
- Whole Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Milk Powder - 1 cup
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Chocolate Powder - 1 cup
- Cooking Oil - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 2
- Lemon Juice- 2tsp
- Milk as required
- In a big bowl, mix whole wheat flour, milk powder and baking powder.
|Maida, Milk powder and Baking powder|
- In another Bowl, mix sugar, egg (egg should be beated separately in another bowl and then should be added), cooking oil and chocolate powder together, mix to make all the sugar crystals dissolved.
|Sugar, Oil and chocolate powder|
|Mixture of Sugar with egg|
- Slowly, transfer mixture of flour in mixture of sugar, stirring it continuously.
- Add a cup of milk as required to make the batter thin, thin enough to make the spoon move easily in the batter.
|Mixed Sugar mixture w/flour mixture|
- In an oven cooking pan, Spray some oil all over the pan, and sprinkle some flour all over the pan, and tap it upside down to remove the extra flour from the pan.
- Transfer the batter in a pan.
- Cook inside the oven for 30-35 minutes at 350 deg F.
|Batter in Pan|