Almoke cake- Microwave cooking
- All Purpose flour( Maida) - 2 cups
- Milk Powder - 1 cup
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Baking Soda - 1tsp
- Cooking Oil - 1 cup
- Almonds (whole)- 10-12 pieces
- Raisins - 1 handful
|Maida, milk powder, Baking powder|
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour with milk powder and baking powder. stir it.
- In another bowl, add cooking oil, cream with sugar, mix it so that all sugar crystals disslove in oil.
- Slowly, add mixture of flour to the mixture of sugar, stirring continuously.
- Add a cup of milk as required and keep on beating the mixture, till all the lumps get disslove.
- Keep it aside for 5 minutes. Add raisins.
- Now, start beating it for another 5-7 minutes, You will notice as soon as you stop mixing there is a bubble formation in the batter, this means your batter is ready.
- Put whole almonds from the top.
- In a cooking bowl (in microwave), spray some oil and add batter in the bowl.
- Put it inside the microwave and set time for 6 minutes.
- When the time is over, take it out and insert a toothpick in the center of cake.
- If it comes out clear, then your cake is ready. If not, then again put the stuff inside the microwave for 1 minute.
- It will be done by this time.
- Enjoy it when luke warm.
- Can be used for another 5-7 days.
- Enjoy .
Cooking Oil, Cream and sugar Ready batter Almonds w/batter