Ingredients for 4 people-
- Egg - 2
- Onion - 1/4 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2 (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala/ Aamchur Powder - 1 tsp
- Bread - 8 pieces
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Boil Egg in a bowl.
- Take the skin off from the boiled egg.
|Chopped Egg, onion, tomatoes, Green chilli|
- Cut egg in small pieces.
|Mix them together|
- Mix egg, onion, tomatoes and green chilli together.
- Add salt and aamchur powder, stir it slowly without breaking egg.
|Layer of butter and Egg mix|
- Toast the bread in a toaster and if you don't have a toaster, toast the bread in an open pan.
- Put a layer of butter on a 1 side of butter, then a layer of egg mix.
- A layer of Tomato sauce on the other piece of bread.
- Put this bread on top of 1st bread, and make a sandwich.
- Cut in triangular shapes and enjoy it with green chutney or red chutney.