Ingredients for 2 people-
- Egg- 4
- Onion - 1/4 (diced)
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Tomato purry - 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1tsp
- Coriander powder - 1tsp
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 3-4 tbsp
- Cilantro (dhania) leaves- 1/2 small cup (chopped)
|Boiled and peeled Eggs|
- Cool the Eggs and take the skin off.
|To be grind-ed|
- Take onions, garlic, ginger and tomato in a grinder and grind them.
- In a same pan, add cumin seeds and let them crackle, and add the content of mixer jar to the pan.
|Crackling cumin seeds|
|Grind-ed onion, garlic, ginger and tomato in a pan|
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder with cumin powder in a pan.
|Spices in a mixture|
- Fry the content of pan, till all the water content evaporates and mixture starts leaving oil in a pan.
|Content getting fried|
- Add 1 glass of water and stir it.
|Boiling mixture in a pan|
|Water Added to the pan|
- Add fried Eggs to the boiling curry, and boil it for another 5 minutes.
|Fried Eggs in the boiling curry|
|Ready Egg Curry|
- Serve it hot with tortilla or Jeera rice.