Sweet Potato curry (for babies)
- Sweet Potato- 1 ( peeled and diced)
- Red Lentils - 1/2 Cup
- Onion - 1/4 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
- Cumin Powder - 1 pinch
- Coriander Powder- 1 pinch
- Unsalted butter/ Ghee( melted) - 1tsp
- Add butter in a heated pan, add onions and stir it, till it turns light brown.
- Add sweet potato with spices and fry till it turns brown in clour.
- Add red lentils with water and cook for another 15-20 minutes with lid covered on medium flame.
- Serve it with white rice.