- Potato - 1/2 (diced)
- Tomato- 1/2 ( diced)
- Onion - 1/4 ( sliced)
- Peas - 8-10
- Cauliflower - 1-2 flowers
- Green beans - 3-4 beans ( cut in small pieces)
- Cabbage - 1/2 small cup ( chopped)
- Spinach leaves - 1/2 Small Cup (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Water (used for baby drinking) - 1 Glass
- Unsalted butter/Ghee - 1/2 tsp ( melted)
- Take Ghee in a pan, saute onion, until tender, add all vegetables and stir it for 5 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add salt and cumin powder with water, bring it to boil, reduce the flame and let it get cooked for another 10 minutes.
- When vegetables are all properly cooked, close the flame, mash all the vegetables.
- With a drainer, separate the mashed vegetables with its juice.
- Serve it at room temperature to baby.