- Sago ( Sabudana) - 1 handful
- Semolina ( suzi) - 1 cup
- Potato - 1
- Bread - 1 slice
- Salt to taste ( Rock Salt if making for fasting)
- Onions - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1-2 ( chopped)
- Soak Sago for 30minutes. And if you for got to soak, take it in a bowl, where you can boil the Sago. Boil it for 15-20 minutes.
|Sago after 30 minutes|
- At the same time, boil the potato too.
- By the end of 30 minutes, Sago ( sabudana) and potato both are ready.
|Mashed potato w/all ingredients|
- Mash them together in a mixing bowl, add slat chopped onions, chopped green chilli, mix them together.
- Soak a slice of bread in an another bowl. Drain the water from the slice of bread.
- Mash the bread between your palm and mix it in a mixing bowl with other ingredients.
|Pressed Balls with Samolina|
- Divide the whole thing in an equal parts. Make round balls. Press it with both palms.
- Cover the pressed rounds with Semolina on either side.
|Ready Sago Cutlet|
- Either deep fry it in a pan filled with oil or u can also cook it in an open pan with just 1 spoon of oil for every 2 cutlet.
- Serve it hot with Tomato sauce/ Pudina chutney.