Rice Pudding ( Kheer)
- Rice ( soaked) - 2 Handful
- Milk - 1/4 Gallon
- Sugar - 6-7 tbp
- Almonds - 10-12 pieces ( cut in small pieces)
- Raisins- 1 handful
- Pistachios - 1/2 Handful ( cut in small pieces)
- Boil milk in a big Pan.
- Drain water from rice and crush it by palm.
- Add this rice to the boiling milk.
- Reduce the flame to medium, keep on stirring occassionally and don't let it stick on pan.
- Cook while the rice is properly cooked.
- If there is no milk left in the pan, add a cup of milk to the pan.
- Close the flame, add sugar,raisins and mix it properly.
- Transfer the Pudding in a serving bowl.
- Let it cool down and garnish by almonds and pistachios by sprinkling all over the bowl.
- Keep this bowl inside the refrigerator.
- Serve it Chilled.