How to make a Khowa
- Milk - 3-4 Cups
- Boil the milk in a wide Pan.
- Keep on stirring the milk as it has tendency to get sticked in the pan.
- After about 15-20 minutes, the milk is reduced, the water content in the milk is evaporated and left with fat.
- Stir and keep the pan on flame, till all liquid part is evaporated and only thing left in the pan is a fat.
- When this fat, starts turning brown, close the flame.
- Your khowa is ready, can be used in any dessert as an ingredient.
- Milk - 1 1/2 Cup
- Milk Powder - 1 Cup
- Mix the lukewarm Milk with milk powder in a bowl, so that all the lumps are dissolved.
- Transfer this milk in a Pan and heat it, keep on stirring.
- Soon all the water content will evaporate and will be left with fat.
- Keep on frying till this fat turns brown.