- Milk Powder - 2 Tea cups
- All Purpose Flour - 6 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1tsp
- Oil( for frying) - 1 Bowl
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Water - 2 cup
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Raisins - 1 Handful
- Almonds - 5( cut in small pieces)
- Ghee - 1 tbp
- Mix milk and all purpose flour dry in a bowl.
- Add cardamom Powder, raisins and mix it.
- Now, add milk in small quantities, gradually to make a dough, add milk and mix it, it's quite possible the whole amount of milk is not used in making dough.
- Divide the whole dough in small equal parts.
- Take a small amount of Ghee in your palm and make smooth balls of each part.
- Fry each ball but continuously tilting and making it brown from all sides.
- Now, keep these balls aside in a serving dish and take water and sugar in another pan and boil it, till all the traces of sugar have dissolved.
- Keep it boiling for another 5-7 minutes.
- Now, remove it from the flame and let it cool down.
- When this sugar syrup is lukewarm, add it to the fried balls.
- Let it get soaked for 2-3 hrs.
- Garnish it with cut almonds and pistachios from the top.
- Serve it hot.