Gram flour( Flour made from lentil) tortilla-
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1tsp
- Onions - 1/2 chopped ( if small)
- Tomatoes - 1 Chopped ( if medium size)
- Green Chilli - 1 or 2 chopped ( depends on how much hot you prefer)
- Yougurt - 1 cup
- Take yougurt and beat it by a spoon, and make it a paste.
- Add Gram flour in the yougurt and mix it.
- Slowly, add little amount of water to make it a thin paste.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, onions, tomatoes, green chilli.
- Mix it properly.
- Left it covered for another 60-90 mminutes, and let it get fermented.
- Now, put the pan with thick base on the flame. (prefer using non stick pan)
- Spray Oil on the pan and let it get heated.
- When heated, put off the flame and after about 1 minute, witha big spoon spread the gram flour mixture in a pan, Make sure it's evenly spread all over the pan, don't make it very thick, as it will take more time to get cooked.
- Put ON the flame on a medium heat and when the small pores begin to be seen in the tortilla.
- Turn it over with a sharp end Spatula.
- Now, let it get cooked on the other side of tortilla.
- Your gram flour tortilla is ready.
- You can have it with tomato sauce or cilantro chutney.( find cilantro chutney in section of side dishes)
Note - Let tortilla turn brown, before turning it over on the pan, tht is also a sign to know that tortilla is cooked or not.