Cumin Seeds Rice (Jeera Rice)
- Basmati Rice - 2 tea cups
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water - 4 tea cups
- Olive Oil - 1 tbp
- Wash the rice and soak it for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and take the rice in a microwaveable cooking bowl.
- Add water, double the quantity of rice.
- Put it in microwave for 5 minutes on high temperature.
- Now, take it out, add olive oil, salt and cumin seeds in the bowl.
- Again cook it on high temperature for 10 minutes.
- Now, stir the rice in a bowl. If there are some traces of water in the rice, cook it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Your rice is ready, Enjoy it with curry.