- Milk - 1/2 Litre
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Boil the Milk.
- Pour the Lemon Juice, in a boiling milk.
- The milk will torn, and fat will get separated from whey.
- Now, drain the whey and separate the fat using the drainer.
- Now, put it on a plate, cover it with a clean paper towel and press it with something very heavy.
- Then, again after 30 minutes check it and remove the access water in a plate by a paper towel.
- Put the stuff inside the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Your Paneer is ready.
Lemon Juice in boiling milk