- Milk - 1/2 Litre
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Boil the Milk.
- Pour the Lemon Juice, in a boiling milk.
- The milk will torn, and fat will get separated from whey.
- Now, drain the whey and separate the fat using the drainer.
- Now, put it on a plate, cover it with a clean paper towel and press it with something very heavy.
- Then, again after 30 minutes check it and remove the access water in a plate by a paper towel.
- Put the stuff inside the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Your Paneer is ready.
Lemon Juice in boiling milk
Recipe to make Paneer
Vegetables are so nutritious... So, many wide variety of veggies are available in the stores. The only problem, is how to make these kids ...