Gram Flour balls (Besan Ladoo)
- Gram flour ( Besan) - 2 Cup
- Unsalted butter - 1/4 lb
- Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Almonds - 3/4 Cup ( cut in small pieces)
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Cold milk - 1/2 Cup
- Take butter in a Pan and heat it, until it's melted.
- Add Gram flour in it and stir it, until it turns light brown. Don't leave the flour, as the flour will be burnt.
- Add almond pieces and raisins in the gram flour in a pan and mix it properly.
- Now, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down for another 30 minutes.
- Add sugar in this mixture.
- Turn the mixture in an another dish and let it cool down, until it temperature is perfect for hands.
- Sprinkle cool milk and mix it by a spatula.
- Take small amount of mixture and by your palm try to convert the mixture in small balls.
- Enjoy your dessert.