Green beans cooked with potato
- Green Beans - 12-14 stems ( cut in small equal lengths)
- Potato - 1 Small ( cut in small pieces)
- Garlic cloves - 3-4 cloves
- Onions - 1/4 of big ( chopped)
- Tomato - 1 small ( chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1tsp
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
- Cilantro- 1/2 cup (chopped- to garnish)
- Water is needed
|Washed Beans and Potato|
- Wash Green Beans and Potatoes together and transfer it in a cooking pan.
|Garlic, Onion, Green Chilli and Tomato|
- Add chopped garlic, onions and tomatoes in a pan.
- Put the pan on a flame and fry it for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, Coriander powder and red chilli powder with 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix it thorougly.
- Now, add a spoon of Olive oil and mix it properly.
- Add a glass of water, cover the lid and let it get cooked for another 10-15 minutes, till the vegetables are properly cooked and very little amount of water left in a pan.
- Take it out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy your beans with rice, parantha, tortilla ( wht ever u want to have).