- Peas (mutter) - 1 Handful
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Rice - 4 handful
- Unsalted butter - 1 tsp(melted)
- Salt to taste
- Cook white rice and drain out the water.
- Take unsalted butter in a pan, add cumin seeds, let it crackle, add peas with salt to the pan and mix it properly, cover it and let it get cooked for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After 5 minutes, switch off the pan, add cooked white rice to the pan, and stir it properly, so that all the mixture of peas is spread all over the white rice.
- Enjoy it with any curry.