Brinjal/ Eggplant - Potato stew ( Baingan Curry)
- Brinjal/ Eggplant - 1 medium size ( cut in equal size)
- Potato - 1/2 medium size ( cut in small pieces)
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Onion - 1/4 chopped
- Tomato paste - 1 tsp
- Oilve oil- 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1tsp
- Methi (fenugreek seeds) - 4-6 seeds
- Add Olive oil in a medium heated pan, add cut garlic and onions, fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add cut eggplant, potato and tomato paste, mix it properly.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder, add a cup of water mix it properly.
- Cover it for 15 minutes.
- Your curry is ready, transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with red onions, enjoy it with tortilla, white rice or jeera rice.