- Khowa - 1 Cup
- Almonds - 1/2 Cup ( sliced)
- Raisins- 1 Cup
- All Purpose flour - 2 Cups
- Sugar - 5-6 tsp
- Oil - 1 cup ( for frying) + 1 cup ( heated and cooled)
|Fried Khowa with sugar,almonds, raisins|
- In a dry Pan, add khowa and fry it, till it turns brown.
- When brown close the flame, add sugar, almonds and raisins.
- In a bowl take all purpose flour, add oil ( heated and cooled), mix it then add lukewarm water (as reqd.) to make a dough. Dough should be on such that it's not sticking on hand as well as not very hard.
|All Purpose flour with Oil|
|Mixed All purpose flour w/Oil|
|Dough in equal parts|
- Divide the dough in equal small parts. Convert each part in small balls.
- Roll each ball by making it a small round tortilla, add the khowa mixture and close the tortilla by making a half circle.
|Khowa added in a roll|
|Pressed from all sides|
- Press from all sides, mould it from the sides, making no place for khowa to escape.
|Twisted to lock from all sides|
- After all balls are filled, These small stuffed tortillas are called Gujia.