Cabbage- Peas Stew ( Bandha- Mutter curry)
- Cabbage - 2 Cups ( chopped)
- Peas - 1 handful
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Red chilli Powder/ Red flakes - 1/2 Tsp
- Olive oil - 1tsp
- Add chopped cabbage in a heated pan(without oil), Stir it for 7-8 minutes, then add peas with salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder with a cup of water.
- Mix it properly, again add a cup or 2 of water, Cover the pan, reduce the flame and let it get cooked for another 15 minutes.
- By this time, cabbage is totally cooked, add olive oil, increase the flame to high and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Close the flame and transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro.