|Samosa with chutney|
- All Purpose flour - 2 big cups
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder - 1tsp
- Potato- 2 (big)
- Garlic- 2 cloves (minced)
- Onion - 1/2 (big-chopped)
- Cilantro - 1 cup (chopped)
- Peas - 1 small cup
- Peanuts- 1 handful
- Paneer - 1 small cup (diced)
- Oil - 1 bowl + 2 tbsp+ 1/2 small cup
- Mangrela- ajwain- 1 tsp
- Semolina (Suzi)- 1/4 big cup
- Divide the potato in 4 equal parts. Wash it and put it at high temperature in microwave for 12 minutes.
- At the same time, mix All Purpose flour with salt, Mangrela- Ajwain and 1/2 small cup of oil. Mix it thoroughly.
- Add semolina and mix it. Add water as required and make a tight dough.
- Cover it with a cloth wet (with a hot water) and leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- By this time the Potato is done. Drain the water and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Peel the skin of Potato and mash it with a big spoon.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of Oil in it.
- When heated, add minced garlic, with chopped cilantro, after cilantro turns dark in color, add chopped onion and fry it on high flame for 5 minutes. Now, add peas with peanuts and mix it on high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and Red Chilli Powder. Now, add mashed Potato in the mix and stir continuously for 5 minutes on high flame. In the End, add diced Paneer and mix by very light hand, as Panner are delicate and might can break.
- Now, take a small amount of dough, make a small ball out of it and roll it by a rolling pin and make it a size of chapati and very thin in thickness.
- Divide it in 2 equal parts by cutting it in 2 halves.
- Take 1 half and turn it to make a cone, press the edges so it sticks, fill in the mixture and press the both sides of opening together to make them stick.
- Heat 1 bowl of oil in another big pan for frying these samosa.
- Fry on each side by turning over, till samosa turn light brown in color.
- Enjoy it hot with a Tamarind chutney.