- Bread Slice - 2 Slice
- Onion- 1/8 (Sliced)
- Bell Pepper - 1/4 (sliced)
- Carrot- 1/4 (sliced)
- Roasted Semolina (Suzi) - 1/2 cup
- Whole Milk - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil- 2tsp
- In a bowl, add semolina with salt, black pepper powder and whole milk. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Toast Bread in a toaster.
- On one side of bread, add a layer of semolina mixture.
- Above that, add a slice of carrot, 2 slice of onion and 1slice of bell pepper, randomly.
- On an heated pan, add 1tsp of oil and on medium flame, let this side of mixture get cooked for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.