French Egg Omelette
Some benefits of Vegetables used in this dish are-
- Cabbage - muscle builder, rich in iron, lowers cholesterol,
- Carrot - improves appearance of skin, hair and nails, lower cholesterol, high in fiber, improves eyesight,
- Onion - lowers blood lipids and blood pressure, protects from cardiovascular disease,
- Bell Pepper - protective against cataracts, good source of Vitamin-C, helps to protect from cancer and heart disease.
- Green Beans - Good in antioxidant, Have cardiovascular benefits.
- Corn- Good source of mineral manganese, rich in antioxidant and helps in digestion.
Ingredients for 2 French Egg Omlet-
- Eggs - 4
- Oil- 1+1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Mixed veggies - 2 cups
- Onions - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- In a pan, add 1tsp of oil and add all sliced vegetables, and on medium flame let it get cooked for 15 minutes or till the vegetables turn soft.
- Add salt and stir.
- In another Bowl, beat 2 eggs, add salt and black pepper powder to the beated eggs.
- In an Open Pan, add 1tsp of oil and tilt the pan, so that oil is spread all over the pan.
- Pour the Egg mixture to the pan.
- The edges of the egg mixture, will start become firm, gently push it towards the center, again the egg liquid will spread and starts becoming firm, again push it towards center, repeat the process until the whole egg mixture is cooked.
- Do not turn over and cook on other side.
- Fill in the mixture of vegetables in the center of the Omelette.
- Flip the half of Omelette, so that vegetables get covered.
- Serve it hot with Tomato sauce.