- Gram Flour- 3 tbsp
- Onion Paste- 3 tbsp
- Garlic - 2-3cloves
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Green chilli- 2 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1(chopped)
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 +1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1+1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1tsp
- Cooking Oil - 2 tsp + 1/2cup
- Water as Reqd.
|Gram Flour Dough|
- In a bowl, mix Gram Flour with salt, 1/2 tsp of turmeric Powder and Cumin Powder.
- Mix it with 2tbsp of Onion Paste with 2 tsp of mustard oil, add onion paste slowly as required and make a hard dough.
- Divide the dough in two equal parts. Form a cylindrical shape of two doughs.
- In an Open pan, boil the cylindrical doughs for 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough in equal rounds.
- In an open heated pan, add 1/2 cup of oil and heat it.
|Dough cut in circles|
- In a heated Pan, add 1 tsp of cooking oil. add cumin seeds, when it crackles, add onion- garlic paste to the Oil.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and stir it thoroughly.
- When paste is fried, add a glass of water and let it boil.
- Add fried dough circles to the curry, on medium flame, let it get cooked for another 15 minutes, covered.
- When u will press the fried circles, it should be soft, then your curry is ready.
- Enjoy it with Roti/ Tortilla or Rice.