Ingredients for 2 people -
- All Purpose Flour- 2 Big cups
- Cooking Oil- 1/4 cup ( to add in dough)
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt- 1 small cup
- Water as required
- In a Bowl, add All purpose Flour with salt and yogurt with 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix it properly and then add water little by little to make a tight dough.
- Keep it aside in a warm temperature, for 12 hours.
- Now, add 2 tsp of flour and again knead the dough properly for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the dough in equal 6 parts.
- Make each part of dough in balls.
- Roll each ball by a rolling pin.
- Put it inside the Oven to cook for 2 minutes, take it out turn around and again cook it for 4-6 minutes, till it turns light brown on both sides.
- Enjoy it hot with any curry you wish.