Ingredients for 2 people -
- All Purpose Flour- 2 Big cups
- Cooking Oil- 1/2 cup ( to add in dough) + 1 Cup (for frying)
- Salt to taste
- Mangrela- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Water as required
- In a Bowl, add All purpose Flour with salt, ajwain- mangrela and yogurt with 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix it properly and then add water little by little to make a tight dough.
- Keep it aside in a warm temperature, for 12 hours.
- Now, add 2 tsp of flour and again knead the dough properly for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the dough in equal 12 parts.
- Make each part of dough in small balls.
- Roll each ball by a rolling pin.
- Heat rest of the Oil in a deep pan.
- Fry the rolled tortilla on both sides, till it turns golden brown in color.
- Enjoy it hot with Chloey, Yogurt, some chopped Onions and Green Chilli.