Ingredients for 2 people-
- Bread-4 slices
- Onion- 1/2 (chopped)
- Green Chilli- 2 (sliced)
- Potato- 2 big
- Salt to taste
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Aamchur Powder - 1 tsp
- Cilantro- 1/2 small cup (chopped)
- Semolina - 1 cup
- Oil- 1 cup + 1tsp
- Boil the potato, peel the shell and mash it.
- In an open pan, add oil and heat it, add chopped onion, green chilli, cilantro and fry for 5-7 minutes, till the onions turn brown in color.
- Add mash potato w/ salt and cumin powder and Aamchur powder.
- Mix it properly on high flame.
- In another bowl, take a bowl full of water.
- Dip 1 slice of bread and squeeze the water out after 30 seconds.
- Roll the Potato Mixture inside the bread and then dip the bread roll in the semolina bowl. So, that each and every inch is dipped properly with semolina.
- In another Pan, heat the rest of oil and fry the roll till it turns golden Brown in color.
- Enjoy it with Cilantro Chutney, Tamarind Chutney or Tomato Sauce.