- Mushrooms - 7-8 Big (Sliced)
- Onion - 1/2 ( finely chopped0
- Ginger piece - 1" (cut in strips)
- Garlic cloves - 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 big (chopped0
- Oil - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup (to garnish)
- Add sliced Mushroom in an empty pan for 5 minutes or till all the water of mushroom gets dried up.
- Take it out in an another vessel.
- Heat Oil in a same Pan for a minute.
- Add chopped Onion, Garlic and Ginger, and saute it on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and spices, saute and let it get cooked for 2-3 minutes, covered.
- Add Mushroom and stir it for 3-4 minutes, covered.
- Add 1 cup of water, saute and let it get cooked for another 10 minutes, covered on medium flame.
- Garnish it with chopped Cilantro and ginger strips.
- Serve it hot with chapati/ Parantha or nan.