Almond eggless Cookies (Eggless Badam Ke Biscuits)
- Almonds- 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour (Maida)- 1 cup
- Baking flour- 3/4 tsp
- Unsalted Butter/Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Milk - 2tsp
- Mix All Purpose flour with a baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix unsalted butter with sugar and milk, and blend it well.
- Take 5 almonds and divide in 2 halves.
- Break rest of the almonds in small pieces and mix it to the flour mixture.
- Add flour mixture to the sugar mixture,and make a dough out of it.
- Divide the dough in equal 10 parts and make small rounds of each part.
- Press the ball and decorate it with half cut almonds.
- Keep it on the oiled tray in already heated Oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool down.