Egg - Burger
- Burger Buns - 2 buns
- Lettuce - 1 leaf (chopped)
- Red Onion - 1/2 small cup (sliced)
- Left over stew- 4 tsp (mashed)
- Tomato Sauce - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Egg - 2 nos.
- In an Open pan, add a tsp of oil, heat it, spread it all over the pan and break egg in the oil evenly spreading it making it a size of a bun.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder before egg gets cooked.
- Turn it over and cook it on other side.
- Toast your Burger buns in a toaster.
- Put a layer of 2 tsp of mashed stew.
- Add chopped lettuce, sliced onion above that and at the top add Egg Pouch.
- Keep the other half from the top.
- Enjoy it hot.