Shakarpara (Sweet Wheat flour cubes)
- All Purpose flour (Maida) - 2 Big Cups
- Oil - 1/4 cup + 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Water as required
- In a bowl, mix All Purpose Flour with 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Mix it and add little amount of water to make a tight dough of flour.
- Knead the Dough for another 15 minutes to make it softer. Add small amount of Water as required.
- Divide the dough in equal 6 big balls.
- Roll 1 ball in a thick tortilla.
- Cut the tortilla in a diamond shape.
- Fry all the diamond shaped tortillas or cubes, on medium flame.
- Take the fried cubes out of the pan in a Paper towel, to drain excess oil from the cubes.
- Add 2 cups of water and sugar in another pan.
- Keep boiling it until it becomes thick.
- Transfer the fried cubes in a boiling sugar syrup.
- Keep stirring thoroughly on high flame, as it will start sticking on the base.
- Continuously stirring will evenly spread sugar syrup it over all tortillas.
- When Tortillas starts getting dried, transfer the cubes in another bowl and let it cool down.
- Enjoy it whenever you want to have sweet.
- Can be kept for 2-3 weeks.