Boiled Potato Stew (Masala Alu)
- Boiled Potato - 1 (boiled)
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
- Green Chilli- 2(chopped)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1tsp
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil - 1tsp
- Cut the boiled Potato in big pieces.
- In a heated Pan, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When Mustard seeds crackle, add Garlic, Onion and Turmeric Powder and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now, add boiled potatoes, fry it on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Lower the flame and again cook it for another 10 minutes and do not cover the pan.
- Add salt and black pepper powder.
- Sprinkle some water from the top, and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- Your stew is ready.
- Transfer the stew in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle some chopped Cilantro.
- Enjoy it with Roti/Tortilla.