Ingredients for 4 people-
- Black Chick Peas - 3 Handful
- Onion - 1/3rd (big- sliced)
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Tomato Paste- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1tsp
- Aamchur Powder - 1tsp
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/2tsp
- Soak Black ChickPea for over night.
- Boil it until tender.
- Grind onion, garlic with tomato paste and 1/2 cup of water
- In heated pan, transfer the onion-garlic-tomato paste.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and Aamchur powder.
- Mix it properly and keep frying for another 10 minutes on high flame, until the paste turns brown in color.
- Now, add a glass of water in the paste.
- Simultaneously, add boiled Chickpea.
- Cover the pan and let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- When water is dried up and all the gravy is stick to the Chickpea, Transfer the stew in a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with chopped Cilantro.
- Serve it hot with Roti/ Tortilla, Parnatha or fried Rice flakes.